Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Video game recommendations -Kid Icarus Uprising-

Your friendly neighborhood blog master here, I'm experimenting with a new blog segment called Video game recomendations. Basically I will post games I have personally played and do a mini review on why I think they are awesome. ALSO SPOILER FREE

Just finished Kid Icarus Uprising today, I was amazed on how well made the game was, it had an excellent story and sported a full voice cast (which seems rare for Nintendo these days).

The games sports a lengthy story and HUGE arsenal of weapons which can be gained from levels and fusing two different weapons

Kid Icarus Uprising also has an adjustable difficulty level where you can bet hearts to increase the difficulty, which often results in better weapon strengths and more hearts from enemies

The multiplayer is actually pretty good, especially light versus dark where two teams of three duke it out 

I would recomend this game to anyone who owns a 3DS

I will also post my friend code, if you want me to add you please leave your friend code in a comment below(or email me it if your paranoid)

MY FRIEND CODE: 5069-4088-6500  

9 comments:

  1. Loved the original Nintendo game, I have memories of playing it in the 80s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Game looks cool. I just have to get a 3DS somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice might have to have a gander at that game man, sound pretty badass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. never played kid icarus but i would like to

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen the commercials on TV and wanted to look into it. Thanks for the review! I'll definitely be picking up a copy in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great, but I don't have 3DS ;/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Painis Cupcake I will eat YOUApril 15, 2012 at 1:53 PM

    MONSTER PHEROMONE

    ReplyDelete