Monday, March 26, 2012

Random game facts for 3/26/12

  • The Little Sisters from BioShock didn't start their life as little girls at all, but rather tiny mole-like creatures who scuttled around Rapture collecting Adam. Early concept art also shows them as retro '50s-style robots, too. We think they made the right choice. 
  • There are currently over 100 million Game Boys in the world; both the original and the colour variant. 32 million of them are in Japan, and there are 44 million in America. 
  • GoldenEye's famously brilliant multiplayer mode originally contained three Bond actors as playable characters; Sean Connery, Roger Moore and Timothy Dalton. Their data was left on the cartridge, but you couldn't select them without using a cheat device. 
Image source: Deviantart (I think)

2 comments:

  1. Actually enjoy the sit. Well done ;) Just get more shit up and ill bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I try to do the facts little by little so I don't run out of mterial too fast. I get the news from other game sites but I leave a link to the source so I don't get the law on my ass

      Delete